On Monday 21 Mar 2005 06:45, Rosemary McGillicuddy wrote:
> I've installed gwenview, unfortunately the attempted install of updated
> version failed and it is version 1.
>
> I can't see any of the photos using this application.  I can see them in
> Konqueror, and find their file names in gwenview but no images appear.
> Been hunting around for some documentation, but not much luck so far.
> Any ideas appreciated.

Hi, Rosemary.  I suspect that the old version doesn't work very well, and so
far the new version is only available on the club site.  You could try a
message to Angelo Naselli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> who was very helpful to me in
getting it working.

Anne
Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels