Anne Wilson wrote:

On Monday 21 Mar 2005 06:45, Rosemary McGillicuddy wrote:

I've installed gwenview, unfortunately the attempted install of updated
version failed and it is version 1.

I can't see any of the photos using this application.  I can see them in
Konqueror, and find their file names in gwenview but no images appear.
Been hunting around for some documentation, but not much luck so far.
Any ideas appreciated.

Hi, Rosemary. I suspect that the old version doesn't work very well, and so far the new version is only available on the club site. You could try a message to Angelo Naselli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> who was very helpful to me in getting it working.

Anne

The version I attempted to install was not tested I think - yes I know, install at your peril if you are newbie. It didn't work apparently anyhow. There was some updated rps at gwenview, but not stable.