Rosemary McGillicuddy wrote:
I am feeling particularly stupid and frustrated just now. I downloaded some files in preparation for installing gwenview. I saved them to /home/rosemary/Linux Stuff/rpms - now I can't cd into it, tells me no such file or directory. Thought I would rename it, but same problem. I don't want to have to do the downloads again. I've not had this problem before. I can see the rpms in konqueror and that is the path it gives. It seems simple but I am stumped. Wondered if it doesn't like the Linux Stuff name?

Rosemary

When typing folder names containing blank spaces, you have to type it like this:

/home/rosemary/Linux\ Stuff/rpms

Alternatively, you could rename the folder as LinuxStuff.

--
Graham Watkins

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.