I have an interview coming up in a few weeks. One of the minor requirements
would be skills with MS word and excel. I was thinking of using this as an
opportunity to say "but I've also started to use OOo more often because I

Can anyone give me a few differences / similarities they might be interested
in? I'm not going to get into open source to them at the interview. But if I
can quickly mention a few tangible clenchers, I will. The jobs not that good
anyway :)

Regards,

Jarlath