On Tuesday 05 April 2005 18:10, JR wrote:
> I have an interview coming up in a few weeks. One of the minor requirements
> would be skills with MS word and excel. I was thinking of using this as an
> opportunity to say "but I've also started to use OOo more often because I
>
> Can anyone give me a few differences / similarities they might be
> interested in? I'm not going to get into open source to them at the
> interview. But if I can quickly mention a few tangible clenchers, I will.
> The jobs not that good anyway :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Jarlath

Well for one: it can open OOo files;) And almost any other format you throw at
it.

2.Vector graphics are handled better albeit rudimentary

3.comparing documents through <edit>, <compare documents> is cool...don't know
if Word has that or .... the people I asked just don't know.

4.Its free as in beer, as well! ;)
--
Good luck,
HarM