On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 08:59:07 +1000, WauloK wrote:

> Hence, it's the first naive Word processor!
>
> On Apr 6, 2005 7:38 AM, Miark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:10:03 +0100, JR wrote:
>
> > * It exports to PDF naively

:-) Since moving to Sylpheed 1.9.6, the spell check has gone
crazy. If you check a word, try to "correct" it (I say that
because it erroneously flags many correctly spelled words) and
then later keep typing somewhere else in the message, the
characters appear in the last error spot, and it won't stop. I've
had to resort to saving the message as a draft, and then
reopening it to continue typing. Believe it or not, I _did_
actually spell this correctly the first time!

Miark