Hi,
I remember playing DVDs on a 466Mhz Celeron with a 4MB Matrox Millenium. I suppose it sould at least play (if not smooth) on your Machine.

Regards

*Sebastian Martin*
Heinrich - Heine - Str. 2c
35039 Marburg a.d. Lahn
Deutschland / Germany
Tel.:   +49 6421 897200
Mobil: +49  177 232 5 686
ICQ:   19221771
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>