On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, Dan wrote:
> I have a question.

> Linux never crashes.  Windows crashes all the time.

   I can crash X-windows all the time, I've learned thru beta and
release versions of Windows how to keep it from crashing at all.
The common ingredient is me. If it crashed, more than likely it's
something I did wrong.

   A lot of 'crashes' also get blamed on the OS, when in fact it's
the limited, substandard, or faulty hardware the OS is running on.

   Most people don't want to blame themselves or the brand new Dell
they just spent so much money on.... but they'd be better served if
they did.

--
..      Tom Brinkman    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                      .