It's 22 clicks from bottom back to the top, right?  All I did was went into
Kpackage and unistalled a bunch of the utilities I didn't want (like Tea
Cooker).  Isn't there a way to change the menu properties so that it can have
"more->"  at the bottom a menu that's too long to view in one pane?  Disk
Navigator has it, and so does Netscape, so what's the trick?  Somewhere there's
a config file w/ a couple of lines that can be changed slightly to enable this
feature, right?
Oh, yeah, I can switch resolutions now!  Things is that I chose 1024x768 and
800x600, but if I run 800x600, it gives me that 'virtual desktop' I don't
really care for.  Xconfigurator didn't ask me if I wanted this....Just gave it
to  me.  I think I know what it is.....
Later
-Josh