The problem is that there are simply too many entries in the utilities menu to
be displayed in one column on the screen. You have to use the menu editor to
create a second menu such as utils2 or whatever you wish for a name, then move
the entries from  the original menu to the new one (perhaps the last half of
the entries). I saw a good description of the process some time back, you may
be able to find it in the list archives. Sorry I can not be more helpfull,

Ernie