Axalon Bloodstone wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Warren Doney wrote:
>
> > Axalon Bloodstone wrote:
> >
> > > Use the "utilities" box on the panel, it should roll over into another
> > > menu "more"
> > >
> > > --
> > > MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
> > >                                         --Axalon
> >
> > Yeah...it _should_ but it _don't_
>
> I didn't say use K->Utilities, i said the utilities box _on_ the panel,
> which does wrap as needed.

I was talking about the utilities box _on_ the panel,
was running it @ (15") 1024 x foo & couldn't see the .more
bit.....

> > Guess the guy who did the menu had a
> > 17" Monitor & forgot about 15" 14" &
> > Notebooks....
>
> I'd recon it's only a 15, the thing is he didn't install everything thus
> filling it up :)

Maybe...

> > I recall a thread on this a while ago,
> > something about using the menu editor
> > to split the utilities menu in half, but
> > when I tried it I got the Gnome utilities
> > menu, not the KDE.....
>
> If i remeber right the editor is in utilities i can see how that could be
> a big problem

Funny thing, It worked this time :o
maybe you have to be root & I was usr.....

> > I usually launch apps from konsole or
> > right clicking the screen to get a box,
> > but it would be nice to know how to fix
> > this......
>
> I prefer alt-f2 when useing kde's wm

I do too...now :) thanks.

I now have an item on my menu called "the rest"
Hey - that World Watch thing is cool, I've been
half looking for an app like that, as I can
never remember what the time difference is
between NZ-->USA :o)

-Warren.