Hello Jeremy,

JK> Here are my questions:

JK> (1)What would be easier to configure in Linux, a PCI or ISA NIC?  Remember, I
JK> will be installing a NIC in a machine that previously had none.
PCI - that would be esear to install and it more modern.
JK> (2)Will 10-BASET be enough for me, or shall I aim for a 10/100 network?
Well on my own experiens if u have 5 COmps plaing Quake and 5 other
plaing starcraft - it makes huge lags - So I just want to say that
that depends on num of Comps and valume of ur wallet.
JK> (3)Is there any benefit to having identical NICs in all the PC's on a network?
No - they just have to work fine alone - nothing else metter.

Best regards,
 Mikler                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]