Cyril wrote:

> I have Mandrake 6.1 and a TNT board.
>
> I saw the so called TNT driver included with Mandrake 6.1 (xfree 3.3.4-5) is
> a simple SVGA driver.
>
> SO here are my questions :
>
> 1- I went to xfree86.org and tried to get xfree 3.3.5 on their ftp site. But
> which files should I take ? Why isn't there just one RPM file ???
>
> 2- I would like to test the TNT with an OpenGL program. So how can I install
> OpenGL ? Is it part of Xfree86 ?
>
> 3- could you please give me the address of a very simple OpenGL program that
> could test the board ?
>
> thanks
>
> Cyril

1. If they put the all files in one RPM, it would be huge. Remember, many
people still use slow internet connections. And, you don't want to install all
unnecessary video drivers, although it wouldn't do any harm except for taking
up your hard disk space.

2. I believe NVIDIA is working on Linux driver. You'd want to check out their
website.

Seung-woo Nam