On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Cyril wrote:
> 2- I would like to test the TNT with an OpenGL program. So how can I install
> OpenGL ? Is it part of Xfree86
There are 3 ways to do this. . .probably the best way to do it right now is
visit mesa3d.org.  If you can get Mesa31beta-3, grab that. . .31 final is a bit
buggy when it comes to building. . .From looking at the makefile there is no
specific option to build Mesa for a tnt, but that's not really a huge issue. .
.any app is going to request libGL which will probably end up being symlinked
to libMesaGL and its friends anyway sooooooo. . .

Alternately you can visit nvidia.com and check out their linux offering.  Note
that neither one of these offers true hardware accelerated OpenGL support but i
believe the nvidia vel does offer hardware GLX support. . .

third would be to purchase Xi Graphics OpenGL Accelerated X Server.  99.95 but
if your a hardcore gamel ol developer it migt be worth it. . .

> 3- could you please give me the address of a very simple OpenGL program that
> could test the board ?
Mesa comes with a bunch of demos that should do the trick. . .