I'm shopping around for a good card to run under L-M 6.1.  Is it a bad
idea for me to just look at what chipset the card uses and amount of
ram?  I'm looking at NVidia Riva TNT cards w/ 8-16mb's.  Could
I expect any of these various cards to be supported even if the
drivers are only for Windoze?  I'm not a big gamer, but I expect my
sys performance would increase noticably upgrading from 2mb to 16mb.
Also, what cards use the Trident chipset?  I'm still looking....  I
really like the one I've got, it's just a bit outdated.
-Josh