I´m trying to install Mandrake 7 from a cdrom ( burned from an ISO image). When the
installation reaches the second stage I get an error. The error reads
"_X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can´t connnect: errno = 111"

What is errno 111 and what should I do?

I´ve tried to install from CD-Rom using the text install and the installation whent
fine but booting the newly installed Mandrake hangs at the line reading something like
"starting system logger" or something. I´ve have used RedHat 5.2, 6.0 and 6.1 on the
same machine earlier with no problem but I´m new to Mandrake.

Help needed
anders