My goal:
I want to do a dual boot: Windows 98 and Mandrake 7.0.

What Happened:
I'm using a CD a friend copied for me of Mandrake 7.0.  I booted to the
CD and Mandrake is recognized without a problem. I proceed to
installation, select a language - english,  partition my WD 13.1Gb
drive: C:, D:, E:, ( 2Gb each), /boot (20Mg), / (3Gb), /Home (3Gb), Swap

(128Mg). I select my installation type (have tried all three). The
installation frame comes up, then a delay of about 10 seconds and it
croaks. I drop out of the GUI getting a long error message that begins
"Error opening security policy file..." and ends with "Install exited
abnormally - received signal 11"

My System:
AMD K6-2 450, 128Mg ram, WD 13.1Gb IDE drive, ATI Rage/Rage II PCI
(ati_m64), Metabyte Wicked 3D - Voddoo2 (Ver 2.81), Media Vision Pro
Audio Deluxe/ProSonic/Jazz-16, Realtek RTL8029 Ethernet adapter.

Plea for help:
Has anyone else had this happen? Any suggestions? Thanks.

--
Mark Shea