dave wrote:

> Craig wrote:
> >
> > I am very new to Linux, I'm triple booting with Win2K, Win98, & Linux
> > my Epson Stylus Photo 700 works fantastic in all three.
> > Craig
>
> Photo printing looks good/great???  Really sounds like Epson is the only
> way to go!  I still have on a shelf somewhere an old Epson Stylus Color
> 600 I think.  Might be time to get a new one, though.  I can always sell
> the HP880 to a windows user at work :-)

Photo Printing, well I've scanned pictures of my kids, and printed them out
on photo quality to blow them up to larger size for framing. Using photo
quality paper, you can't tell the difference, infact after a little photoshop
tweaking of the image, the printed ones look to have truer color than the orig.
Craig