Craig wrote:

> Photo Printing, well I've scanned pictures of my kids, and printed them out
> on photo quality to blow them up to larger size for framing. Using photo
> quality paper, you can't tell the difference, infact after a little photoshop
> tweaking of the image, the printed ones look to have truer color than the orig.

Thank you, Craig.  That's what I wanted to hear.  Epson 700, here I
come.

I've been leaning away from HP lately, cuz of win-printer hassles, and
figured Epson was gonna be the way to go.  Glad to hear that was a good
(lucky) guess.  I've also been leaning away from 3com for NICs.  I've
used 'em for ages, but I've become a Linksys man.  They work without
hassles in linux AND 'doze.  And while I'm at it, I've switched from
3com/USR (after being a Dual-Standard snob from my BBS days) to Zoom, of
all brands.  For the same reasons.  Works great, costs less, less
filling.

dave w