cheap-bytes.com ( i think it might be cheapbytes.com .. ) 2 bucks for a MD7
air CD.
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Vic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 4:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [newbie] problems

If you want the CD only, then you can order it from
http://www.lsl.com for like $10.00, and thats just the shipping,
well at least here in the states I ordered it for that, and
they did not seem to charge anything for the CD just the shipping.

On Tue, 08 Feb 2000, Kyle Filipski mewed:
> How do I get the 7.0 CD?
> How much is it...is it cheaper for those of us that have 6.1?
> Kyle

Rage

--
Linux Cat