On Feb 29 Russell Simmons wrote:

> I'm not so crazy about n.s.'s mail, and i would like to try Pine to send
> and retrieve mail on my Linux partition.  I am using MD 6.0.  Is there
> an rpm for pine on the distro?  If not, could someone tell me the steps
> I would need to take to get and use Pine?  Any info would be much
> appreciated.

Now really... How hard is it to check your installation CD yourself to see if
there's an rpm for pine? I know the 7.0-2 has it, and I suppose every other
mandrake version probably has one too, since pine is a standard application
found on every linux system.

--

Rial Juan                  <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]