Hello:

Trying to get Pine to work in my system (running pine 4.30 under lm8.0).  So
far, I am able to send messages, but I cannot figure out how to retrieve
messages.  I have read man pine as well as gone to their web site, and either
I am missing something, or the issue of retrieving messages is not addressed.
 Can somebody explaim to me what I have to do in order to be able to retrieve
messages, or at least point me in the right direction?  Thanks...

Dexter