Did you use a "server" install or a "custom" isntall when you where
installing Linux? This is really importnat to know. The server install and
custom install will wipe all existing partitions. The Workstation install
will leave any existing DOS partitions.

Please let us know what you used during the install process.

Christopher Molnar
New Enland Business Services, LLC      Aetna, Inc.
Hartford, CT USA                       Middletown, CT USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]