Marc....you were supposed to have made a rescue diskette
(actually a pair of them) when you installed PM.  Disc 1 of the
pair is bootable.  You need to boot that diskette and then set
your original drive c: partition as bootable, then windows will
again call it drive c: and should be able to boot.

Alan