ENOUGH, please use your good sense of HELP for us NEWBIES and just ignore
these that think they have to FLAME others or be FLAMED themselves.  Our
analysis of them is irrelevant and unnecessary.  Pass over their FLAMES
and go on with your lives and ours.  I know it is a little difficult at
times, to ignore, but give us, as NEWBIES, a big BREAK.  We can over look
this type and find what we are looking for to go on.

I would like to thank ALL that are here to assist us with our learning
problems and our attempts to get a leg up on Linux/xxxxxxxx, what ever
the type of OS you are working with.  I do think that Mandrake is the
most forgiving and the easiest to learn and use for US Newbies.  I am so
new I have NEWBY, NEWBY, NEWBY in front of my access.

Now I have a question, what is required to correct the problem with the
nfslock FAILURE when booting up/w an error code of 101 showing as well?
I had a problem the other day that my system locked up and would not
recognize my KBD nor would the mouse assist in any way.  The only
solution was to use the RESET button on the front of the TOWER.  Now I
have this prob/w the nfslock and even linuxconf --status and linuxconf
--update will not correct nor even assist in HOW to correct this PROB.

Any ideas?

don

I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.