Now did you really think that linux was going to be easy to learn like windows.

NO, you have to understand about what you read about linux as it can do much
more than windows.

You also have to think how you ask your question and spell it out in your
message so others can see your trouble and also how you put for the subject...
You also have to have patients too, thats the biggest thing as when you
succeed, then you feel good at what you accomplished..
I know I do.. I'm still learning and have been running linux for a little over
a year..

Harold