OK... I just installed a new hard drive in my machine. Now Linux gets it's
own drive! :-) Anyway, I have Windoze on the Primary master (/dev/hda).
Linux is on the secondary master (/dev/hdc). The problem is, I installed
LILO in the master boot record on /dev/hda. It will boot Linux but not
Windoze. Unfortunately, I'm not at my home machine so I can't include a copy
of lilo.conf. When it tried to load Windoze, it displays the message,
top of their head??

--
Rick Friedman
Salant Corp. - MIS

"The closest thing to heaven on earth is Yankee Stadium."