Ha! I did this the other day...  :)

Here is what I had to to to fix it.

1.  I grabbed my linux boot floppy made during the install and made sure it
worked.
2.  I grabbed my Windoze boot floppy made during the install and made sure it
worked.
3.  ran lilo -u -U /dev/hda
4.  ran lilo -u -U /dev/hda1
5.  Booted the Windoze boot floppy and ran fdisk /mbr
6.  Rebooted no floppies in drive to WinDoze (It worked!!!)
7.  I grabbed my linux boot floppy and booted back into linux and checked the
/etc/lilo.conf for correctness and then
8.  lilo