First make sure imwheel is on your computer, by typing "rpm -q imwheel" and
seeing if something comes up. If you do have it, scrolling for the most part
should work.

Also make sure that you don't have "Emulate three buttons" on. To
see if you do, as root type "setup" and select the mouse configuation utility.
Then make sure the checkbox that says "Emulate 3 buttons" is unchecked.

Any further information, and imwheel (should you not have it on your system)
can be found here: http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com