>>> "Michael" == Michael Holt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[snip]

    >> (intellimouse, etc.)  > >Working here with a Logitech mouse.  >
    >> >-- >Mike Fieschko, West Orange, NJ, USA >X-Mailer: VM 6.75

    Michael> If you don't mind, could you give me the procedure you
    Michael> followed to use it?  I'm using Mandrake 7.0-2 and the
    Michael> generic ps/2 driver was assigned to my mouse when I
    Michael> installed it.  When I type 'imwheel' in eterm, I get a

[snip]

For my Logitech Mouseman _serial_I load imwheel in my .xinitrc:

#!/bin/sh
# Window Maker default X session startup script

# Added by Mike 11/23/99
xhost 192.168.0.1
xhost 127.0.0.1

PATH="$PATH:/usr/X11R6/bin"
imwheel -k
# If you login from xdm, uncomment this to make error messages appear
# in the console window.
#
# tail -f /root/.xsession-errors > /dev/console
kppp &
gkrellm &
/usr/bin/enlightenment

and in XF86Config, I have: