On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, you wrote:

> Hey, this is a rather simple problem:
> How do u set it so that the "scrolly thing" in the middle of the mouse acctually
>works?  I never set it up in Windows, so I have no idea where to begin....
>
> Thanks so much,
> Julien

Julien:

I assume you use Mandrake Linux.  Maybe you use Mandrake 7 (AIR)?  Whatever the
case...........in your terminal window type "man imwheel" (without the quotes)
and also check    /usr/doc for the directory /imwheel-0.9.6/README or
README.Mandrake  and read all that material......I'm sure that it will enlighten
you.  Remember that using Linux does require one to read, read, read, and then
when you think  you have read enough..........read some more.  It's the only
way that you can learn.

--Maxtor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.maxtors.com