Wow!  After trying several versions of redhat, 2 of slackware, and 1 of
TurboLinux I decided to get Mandrake and it installed first time.  No other
Linux distributions would install for me, way to go Mandrake!!

  Only problem right now I seem to be having is with the Mandrake Update
program.  I have been trying to run it and none of the mirrors seem to work.
MDKUpdates opens and says "Please wait while fetching the list of upgrade
packages...", waits for several minutes, then says I should try another
mirror.  I tried manually FTP'ing to a couple of the sites and was able to
connect and login anonymously with no problems.  A couple of other sites
gave me a DNS error after logging in, I'm not sure about that problem
either.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
Greg