You need to boot with a rescue disk, or with your installation CD and type
'rescue' at the LILO prompt.

This will allow you to mount your linux root partition and sort out your
/etc/lilo.conf file.

Remember to run /sbin/lilo after changing the config file or your changes
will have no effect.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.

Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited
Registered Office 2 Rougier Street
York YO90 1UU
Registered in England Number 3253947
A member of the Norwich Union Marketing Group
which is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.
Member of the Association of British Insurers.

For further Enquires 01603 622200