Out of curiosity, where did you find an rpm version of the 128 bit version of
Netscape 4.71?  On the Red Hat site, I can find one for 4.71, and the standard
regular version of 4.72.  At the Netscape site, I can find the 128 bit version
of 4.72, but it is not in rpm format and things do not get carried over cleanly
from Communicator 4.6 when using the ns install they suggest.

Murray Strome