I do not know about your situation, but I did about 12-14 installs to see
how they each respond and how well they run etcetera.  Well I also found
some times doing an upgrade will put additional files on your system that
were left off the first or second time.  I would call this a 'BUG', like
a big old ROACH really.  I have friend that calls a 'BUG' undocumented
features.

don
                    I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
                    But now I know that what I thought I knew
                    Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.