Yea, it's possible, I'm dong a similar situation on my machine.

I'm not sure how 7.0 does the installation (I run 6.1) but Mandrake has a
tutorial on it that should answer your questions:
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/Demo/Mandrake7/install/index.php3

And I'm sure that during the installation LILO (LInux LOader) will be
installed, which is a program that lets you dual boot between Windows and
Linux.

> Hi gang,
>
> Ok, I have just got a copy of mandrake 7.0. At the moment I am running W98se on a
>PIII450, with
192mb, a master 6.1gb HDD and a slave 2.0gb HDD. I would like to install
mandrake on the second (slave) HDD. Can anyone tell me, if this is possible?
and if so, how would I go about it. I would like dual boot system between W98
and Mandrake. >  > Thanks all to those who can help me, I am kinda new ;) >

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com