Well the kfm browser in KDE can be used to a point,
although it does not have java or frames, it is useable
for text and simple graphics. see http://www.kde.org

Netscape for Linux has its ups and downs,
and requires a very fast machine with alot of memory
minimum 64Megabytes, and can crash alot. http://www.netscape.com

Mozilla (an offshoot from Netscape?)
is still a toddler and needs much work but from
what I have experienced is coming right along
and looks like it will be stable someday. http://www.mozilla.org

Opera I dont know much about except that its
still a baby and not really ready for use.

lynx is for text browsing only, when you
don't care about the graphics and such, if
you just want to view text information.

On Fri, 07 Apr 2000, Sami A. Kutbi mewed:

--
My new linux web server with Apache
http://kittypuss.dnydns.org

Sign up for ClickDough and get paid to surf the web.
http://secure.clickdough.com/servlets/cr/CRSignup.po?referral_id=kittypuss