kiriakos wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible in a dual boot system (linux, win98)
> to have Netscape for Linux share the user files with Netscape for
> windows, in a way of telling the linux version to look for the user
> directory in /mnt/dos/.../<Netscape user folder>, effectively sharing
> mail, bookmarks, browser settings, and cache content between OS's. Is
> this possible? I haven't noticed any customizable user folder setting in
> Netscape for windows, but is there such a thing in Netscape for Linux?
> Or some other way to do it?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> GG

I don't think so:  I was using netscape for mail in both and the windows
version understands the linux mail files but not the other way around.
It would try and then it would lose messages.  As for the cache sharing,
look at the way each is handled, to me the look totally dissimilar.
Bookmarks on the other hand will probably work fine.  Make a backup copy
of bookmarks.htm and try linking the linux one.  It might work...