On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Gustavo Halperin wrote:

>   Hi.
>   My virtual Desktop is jump from a virtualt desktop '1'  to virtual
> desktop '2' when I go
> to dawn with a mouse or from the '2'  to the '1'  when I go to up with
> the mouse, haw I stop
> this , can any one help me.
>   Is possible add to the desktop a 'Desks Overview'   ???

If you are using KDE, use the KDE configuration tool (on the taskbar) and
change the settings for 'resistance' in 'desktops'. Or you can just turn
it off, I think.

GNOME has a funky little program which shows a mini picture of all four
desktops. Should be there automatically. I don't know if it will work with
KDE.