On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Eunice Thompson wrote:

> [...]

Linux does this after so many reboots and it's nothing to worry about.

Mine runs continously 24 hrs aday 7 days a week and early mornings usually
about 4 or 5amm the disk whirs and things go on and I never worry cos it does
not crash when if I were running dos or windoze the thing would need rebooting
daily.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]