On Apr 16, Anthony Huereca wrote:
> On this subject, does anyone know how many reboots it takes to hit the "Maximal
> Mount Count" or the file that I can look at to see for myself? I'm just sorta
> curious about how many reboots I get per "period".

"man tune2fs" will give you the man page for the utility to check/change the
parameters of the second extended filesystem.  Be careful when using this
utility to change things, you don't want to corrupt the system!

-Michael

--
No, my friend, the way to have good and safe government, is not to trust it
all to one, but to divide it among the many, distributing to every one exactly