Hi,

I bought Mandrake 7.0 and began to install it but am having a problem
installing Boot Magic.

I was able to install Partition Magic and repartition my hard drive and
then it asked me to insert the Mandrake CD instead of the Boot Magic CD
which the installation manual calls for.

When I do attempt to install Boot Magic I get an error message that says;

Cannot install Boot Magic because

1) There are no visible FAT16 or FAT32 primary partitions that are
completely below cylinder 1024 on the first hard disk or

2) Boot Magic is already installed to a hidden partition

Which is not possible as I have deleted the new Linux partitions I made,
and then uninstalled Partition Magic and then I tried to install Boot Magic
First, but I got the same error message.

Any helpful thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Much thanks,
b/web

PS My system is FAT32 so I do not understand how it can not see that unless
it does not look at the WINDOWS Partition???