Alan, thank you very much, that even sounds *logical* :) yay.
Now for a really dumb newbie question, How do I set it as visible and where
do I accomplish this task?

PS I did notice when I first installed Partition Magic, that it said that
my C:\ partition was a *No Name* or un-named partition, which sounds
exactly like what you have mentioned about my windows partition being
'hidden'.

b/web