I just couldn't let this one escape...a word or two

This is exactly why God HATES pride and ego...

1. because it stops us from becoming all that God wants us to be.
2. because it eventually leads to arguments...and hate for each other.

"satan"...is the enemy here...not yourselfs...realise this...
and stop this bickering.

--
Kit Goins                  ICQ# 7110071