Excuse me, I'm not quite sure what planet you come from, but I for one am about sick of
your mouth!  If there's anything more you care to add, I'm sure that you can find my
personal address on this message somewhere; I'm absolutely POSITIVE that this is not
the
place to continue this.

Mike

The Penguins are coming!!!