How about switching your drives?  If you make Linux /dev/hda and Windows
/dev/hdb (make Linux your primary master and put windows on your primary
slave).  You shouldn't have to change too much, just the jumpers on your
Windows drive.

I would like to say that I have two drives.  On the first (20GB) I've got
WinNT, Win98 and finally, Mandrake Linux.  On the second (13GB), I have extra
storage space for FAT32 and Linux.  This works great for me, I've never lost
any data.

Mike

The Russells wrote:

> Yup, I tried it.  I ran "lilo" at the command prompt after I saved it and it
> told me /dev/hdb is not a regular file.
>
> Maybe this is a good excuse to get a whole new and different box?!  Any
> excuse, any at all...
>
> An iMac, eh?  Cool.  Mine is grape and is quite neglected since this Linux
> thing came around.
>
> Thanks,
> Kathleen

The Penguins are coming!!!