If kathleen has Partition Magic and Boot Magic, she can simply run the set
up for Boot Magic and be able to run both OS.  She needs a multiboot loader
on her primary hard disk that can launch her systems.  She may also be able
to re-install LILO to the MBR without clobbering her install.  One of the
great things about GNU/Linux, once you begin to understand the ins and outs
is that reinstalls are generally unecessary.

JWD

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     You honor, Vacerra, the ancients alone
                and never praise poets, unless dead and gone