That's called the "splash screen". To disable it, change your shortcut to start
netscape with the "-no-about-splash" option, or make it a system-wide alias in
/etc/bashrc (put it together with the other predefined aliases):

alias netscape="netscape -no-about-splash"

This disables the automatic loading of the splash scren.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers