I am running strong - 128 - bit encryption.  Here is Netscape's report when I try
to upgrade the software:

Netscape's Free Software Upgrade
                             Welcome to Netscape's automatic software upgrade
page! In two easy steps you'll be able to confirm your
                             existing Internet software configuration and begin
downloading the recommended upgrade - for FREE!

                              Step 1 of 2 - Do You Need to Upgrade?
                              You appear to be running:

                                    Netscape Communicator 4.72: Linux 2.0.x:
English (128-bit encryption)

                              Congratulations! You are already running the latest
version available in your language. There is no need
                              to upgrade. If you would like to make Netscape
Communicator your default browser, select your operating
                              system from the list below and then follow the
instructions to choose Netscape Communicator as your
                              default Internet software.

If you go to  the software updates under help, choose the download section,  next
page choose download Netscape Products in the paragraph under the Windows and Mac
ones, choose other platforms on the next page, and choose Linux 2.0 glibc, on the
the words strong encryption) that means 128 bit, you will get a form that says
you live the in the US , blah, blah, blah, then accept, and next page choose your
download site.  THIS IS NOT AN RPM ...but the instructions are right there and it
is easy!  I just printed the instructions and (before installing, I wrote down
the path to netscape, and uninstalled the old one (you will not lose your
settings when you install to the same location...don't know otherwise)  The
follow the printed instructions and voila.

I am very please with 4.72...fixes some bad problems with java pages in 4.7

"And that's all I've got to say about that!"  <grin>

Bambi