Fran Parker wrote:

> I am running strong - 128 - bit encryption.  (snip) THIS IS NOT AN RPM ...but the
>instructions are right there and it
> is easy!  I just printed the instructions and (before installing, I wrote down
> the path to netscape, and uninstalled the old one (you will not lose your
> settings when you install to the same location...don't know otherwise)  The
> follow the printed instructions and voila.
>
> I am very please with 4.72...fixes some bad problems with java pages in 4.7
>
> "And that's all I've got to say about that!"  <grin>
>
> Bambi

Hey Bambi,
        If you want to download the pre-rpm'd files optimized for Mandrake
(which I think is the easiest way to handle upgrading anything), go to:
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/Linux/distributions/mandrake-crypto/RPMS/

I'm using these packages as we speak, and I'm very happy with them
(4.72-2mdk / 128bit version)

Mike
The Penguins are coming!!!
Michael Holt